Monday, February 27, 2012

Power of Clothes




Those that know me, know that I am not your stereotypical fashionista. I try very hard to be authentic and genuine and honest in my profession.


But I do love fashion and I love the way clothes can make you feel.

I love how clothes can transform people’s perception of you, but even better how clothes can transform your own perception of yourself!

Ones whole being is tied up with the self image you have of yourself. The mental picture you carry in your head of who you are. The picture is usually clothed, how you choose to clothe the person in that picture says a lot about how you truly see yourself. A fairly simple way to improve yourself image is to simply dress yourself up!

Enjoy clothes; feel the power of a wonderful outfit, of fabulous garments and enjoy yourself in those clothes. Once you can embrace this improved self image you’ll be surprised at how quickly others embrace your new image as well and their perception of you will also alter.

No comments:

Post a Comment